GASCÓN BERNABÉU ABOGADOS
ARE A FIRM OF ENGLISH
SPEAKING SPANISH LAWYERS
Personal Injury in Spain
GB Abogados´ experienced personal injury lawyers are focused on achieving the best outcome for our clients.
We understand that suffering an accident or injury causes significant distress and disruption. This is escalated when the incident happens in another country.
You may have suffered a life changing injury or illness.
A claim is the legal process of gaining compensation for an accident where someone else is to blame.
A claim covers, not only compensation for your injuries or illness, but also potential loss of earnings, medical treatment and other relevant costs.
Our bi-lingual personal injury team provide clients with support and guidance throughout the entire process of claiming compensation.
GB Abogados are able to assist in a wide variety of circumstances.
Some of the most common types of accident are:
Slip, trip or fall
If you have suffered an injury whilst in Spain due to a slip, trip or fall contact us today.
This type of accident can happen either in a public place or your place of work.
It could happen whilst you are on holiday or if you have moved to Spain.
If your accident was beyond your control you may have a good chance of making a claim.
Contact us today if you have been injured due to a slip, trip or fall in:
- Your hotel or accommodation
- The street
- A public place
- A private establishment
- Whilst on business premises
- Work in Spain
- The airport
Accident at work
There are many reasons that accidents that happen at a place or work are so common.
It is often the case that employers or members of staff neglect to follow health and safety rules.
If you have had an accident at work, you will have experienced not only the pain and distress of a physical injury, but also potentially loss of earnings and the financial pressure that this brings.
The benefit of making a claim after suffering an injury at work is that you can potentially obtain:
- Compensation for your injuries
- Loss of earnings
- Future loss of income
- Medical treatment
- Out of pocket expenses
- If you have had an accident while working anywhere in Spain, contact us today for a free no-obligation consultation.
Important steps to follow
In order to give yourself the best possible chance of making a successful claim, it is important to ensure that you follow certain steps.
Briefly, it is important to;
- Report the accident as soon as possible
- Take photographs if possible
- Receive medical attention
- Keep all documents related in any way to your accident
- If there are witnesses make sure you have their details
- Keep all receipts for expenses
- Write an account of what happened while it is fresh in your mind
- How we can help you
- If you have suffered an accident while travelling, visiting friends in Spain, whilst staying in your holiday home or working in Spain, we can assist you.
GB Abogados will review your circumstances and assess your personal injury and eligibility to claim compensation in Spain.
We offer no-obligation consultations with our bi-lingual team of personal injury specialists.
Contact us today to see how we can help you.